Chose one that most suits your needs!
1. A Founding Member is an individual who helped establish UHA and dedicates time and effort to assist it to reach its Aims and Objectives.
2. An Ordinary Member is an individual who resonates with UHA's ideals and desires and plays their part to further these rather like a staff member might.
3. A Supportive Member is any individual, group, association, corporation, nonprofit or other organization that resonates with UHA and desires to play their part to help create a healthier world and adds their SUPPORT either financial or in kind.
4. An Affiliate Member can be any individual, group, association, corporation, nonprofit or other organization that has similar ideals and goals that may be mutually beneficial by allowing their name to be used as one that agrees with what UHA is attempting to achieve.
5. An Associate Member is one that is operating in a similar fashion to UHA so we become mutually supportive and may become Associate Members of each others' organization, thereby strengthening both.
6. A Patron is a well-known and highly regarded individual of good standing that endorses the UHA Ideals and has given permission to use their name in promoting the aims, ideals and objectives of UHA.
BECOMING A MEMBER
If you are interested in becoming a member please let us know in which membership you are interested. Also, in a few words tell us how you would like to help us and/or how we can help you.
IMPORTANT: At the time of writing we are still formulating UHA's Aims and Objectives into a Charter. We would appreciate any assistance in setting this up.